Navigating digital accessibility from regulatory, DEI, ESG and competitive perspectives.
Digital accessibility is receiving increased focus from both brands and regulators. The changing regulatory and litigation landscape, as well as evolving corporate expectations for DE&I and ESG, is meeting with increasing competitive pressure for all brands to achieve accessibility. Get experienced perspectives from Match Group, the chair of the accessibility and disability law practice at Barnes & Thornburg and the CMO of eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
In this session we’ll learn:
- How to handle ADA-related litigation and deal with "click-by lawsuits"
- What the latest rulings and case law mean for your organization
- Ensuring compliance when working with third parties
- How to work across functions to mitigate risk
- How to identify and work with partners to implement digital accessibility